These are partners in ministry we work with to participate with and engage in the community around us. For more information on these ministries and services, click on the links attached.
Together, with God and with one another, amazing things happen!
1. Lutheran Social Services http://www.lssnd.org/
2. Ruth Meiers Hospitality House http://ruthmeiers.org (701) 222-2108 They are located at 1100 E Boulevard Avenue.
3. Abused Adult Resources http://www.abusedadultresourcecenter.com/
4. AID Inc. 663-1274 or 223-9150
5. Salvation Army http://www.usc.salvationarmy.org/usc/www_usc_bismarck.nsf
6. Carrie’s Kids http://www.carrieskids.com/
7. Teen Challenge http://www.tc4hope.org/
9. Charles Hall Youth Services http://www.charleshallyouthservices.com/
3. Lutheran World Federation: http://www.lutheranworld.org/
4. Camp of the Cross Lutheran Ministries http://www.campofthecross.com/
5. Metigoshee Ministries http://www.metigosheministries.com/
6. Prairie Table Ministries http://prairietableministries.blogspot.com/
8. Countryside Community Church, Associate Pastor Chris Alexander http://www.darkwoodbrew.org